NOVEMBER 15, 2018-JANUARY 15, 2019
february 4-8, 2019
announcement of TOP 5 scholars
FEBRUARY 15, 2019
RELEaSE OF ADMISSION RESULTS & ANNOUNCEMENT OF GRANTEES
june 5, 2019
2. Graduates of a Pre-Med program
3. NMAT Passer
Candidates who successfully pass all the requirements and criteria will be provided a 100% discount on tuition.
Application, Requirements, & Selection Process
1. Submit the following initial requirements to the Office of the VP for Student Life located above SWU PHINMA food court.
A. Photocopy of Transcript of Record (TOR) with the following:
1. General Weighted Average (GWA)
2. General Average of Professional Subjects
B. Application Form
1. Click PDF icon below to download form or,
2. Get a copy from the Office of the VP for Student Life
C. Other Pertinent Documents
1. Proof of Academic Achievements, Certificate of Honors, Leadership Awards and etc.
2. Qualified applicants will undertake the entrance assessment of the School of Medicine.
3. Candidates will be assessed based on the following criteria:
a. NMAT score
b. Pre-med grades
c. Result of the MMI assessment
4. The top 5 students will be awarded the scholarship. Results will be sent through contact information provided.
APPLICATION FORM FOR PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
(Click PDF icon to download)
Urgello Street, Cebu City Philippines 6000
Tel. No.: +63 (32) 416 4680